Hello

• 3 replies
  • 111 subscribers

Hi,

I have prostate cancer. I was diagnosed in October last year and have been through several processes including having a catheter fitted. This was removed last Thursday and I have been struggling witGrinh mixed advice about bladder control. Any info appreciated Grin

I am generally a positive person but feel beaten up over the last six months. My best wishes go out to all of you with cancer and try to stay active mentally and physically where you canHead bandageMaskThumbsupAngel

• Hi and welcome to the forum where nobody wants to be. I didn't have surgery and opted for HT/RT which worked for me. I hope you get back bladder control soon and try to stay as active as you can because that's definitely the way forward.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift.
    Seamus
    (See my profile for more)
  • To give advice, we need a little more about the several processes!
    What is the stage of your cancer (TNM), and what treatment / surgery have you had?

- - -

Heinous

If I can't beat this, I'm going for the draw.

Meanwhile, my priority is to live while I have the option.

• Thanks for this.I have also gone down the same route. I took I'll after having bladder issues and had a catheter fitted then discovered cancer. Just had the catheter removed and am trying to control my bladder,liquid and dietary intake and monitor the output. Feel a lot better today and seem to be getting on top of it.