Prostate cancer insurance questionaire

• 4 replies
  • 111 subscribers

Hi guys, anyone got experience of dealing with employment insurance companies?

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I don't have the experience you're looking for but I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet.

You could also post this in the ask a financial guide section of the online community and one of the experts will aim to get back to you within 2 working days. If you'd like to do this clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there. 

If you'd prefer to speak to them by telephone you can call them on freephone 0808 808 0000 from Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi,

Many thanks for your reply. I have actually had a chat with one of the Macmillan Guides and he was able to give me some good pointers.

Thanks for following up, Ste

• That's good to hear that they were able to help Slight smile

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• @ste what are you looking into, finishing early or cover for treatment. I was fortunate to work! Sort of during treatment, I will need to look at finishing early though