OK Good News I Think, PSA Down from 598 to 12.3

• 4 replies
  • 112 subscribers

Hi Lovely People

We got our delayed psa results today, should of been yesterday, but I would rather wait longer for good news than to have bad news in a hurry!!!

Hubby's psa has fallen from 598 to 12.3 after his first initial injections of 240mg Frimagon.  He had his second yesterday.  Now I know that this does not mean, this horrible thing that he has as gone, and nor will it ever.  BUT just for one day it feels good to have some good news.  I feel so good that I have had two hot chocolates with rum in them.  Perhaps this is why I am writing this, who knows. 

Is it me or do other people get fed up of crying!!  We have gone almost all day without doing that. 

This is just the start of our journey, but this site and group of people are making it more bearable.

Gin

• Hi Septimus

Great news, every bit of good news is worth celebrating, when my wife gets it, there’s a huge sigh of relief ( my wife worries a lot ) so we all hope that this carries on, with many portions of good news.

Stay safe

Joe

• That's really great news. Mine fell from 413 to 14 after the initial injections. Enzalutamide will do even better. Although the side effects are more noticeable they are manageable. Hot flushes, some skin rash.  

• Hi Septimus 

That is amazing news. My husband,s went down at Christmas which was the best present we could have. Stay positive.

kind regards

• Septimus 

That's a 98% reduction in 1 month.

Fantastic news and the start of a foundation, that you can build on for the future.

Here's to a similar result next month, because Firmagon can do it!!