Ache in testicles

• 5 replies
  • 109 subscribers

Has anyone experienced an ache in their testicles. I'm assuming it's coz they're shrinking but could be wrong 

• Always get any new aches and pains checked out.  I have not experienced this myself but am sure someone will come along soon with more experience.

• Last time I had a telephone appointment with my oncologist he wasn't really concerned but the same happened with him wen my feet went numb after my injection so I thought I'd get mire of an idea from other people's experiences but ur the only one who has replied 

• A lot of people only log in once a day, so others may come along.

I've never had that, but if it lingers, take it seriously. If all else is fine, it probably won't be problem, but best check.

- - -

Heinous

If I can't beat this, I'm going for the draw.

Meanwhile, my priority is to live while I have the option.

• Hi Mack53

I'm not sure what your diagnosis was but if you have advanced prostate cancer, ie, it has spread outside the prostate, it is likely to be referred pain from that area. It was similar aching, amongst other things, that prompted me to get checked out in the first place. Even today, nearly 4 years later, I still get this sensation, but it is not there all of the time and I have just learnt to live with it.

It would be a good idea if you put details of your diagnosis on your profile as it will enable fellow contributors to provide more accurate answers to any questions yo may have in the future.

Best wishes.

• Thanks Andy I spoke to triage nurse in cancer center but she wasn't overly concerned as usual but I'm Gleason 9 metastatic but my psa level has dropped to 0.03 so they said it was ok but if it carries on see my GP probably for more painkillers