Feeling cold

• 2 replies
  • 109 subscribers

Not posted for a bit, anyway finished chemo 13 months ago now and I've got stage 4 aggressive advanced prostate cancer. I'm fairly well at the moment but one thing that does bug me is post chemo I can't seem to get warm, is this normal I mean chemo was 13 months ago?

• Hi Frogsie54

Are you on anything at the moment ?  I am a stage 4 as well my worst enemy is the opposite to you I get plenty of hot flushes, have you spoke to your dedicated nurse at the hospital, they may have a reason for this.

Take care

joe

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Frogsie

I found your post interesting. I'm on Hormone therapy, just completed radiotherapy, and about to undertake chemotherapy.

Since starting hormone therapy I find that my feet are cold at night and interferes with my sleep. Sometimes I've been freezing when I've turned in for the night, or found myself cold in the night and had to snuggle close to my wife to become warm again. The hot flushes make my condition much more noticeable as I'm hot from the waist upwards, and the lower half of my body remains cold.

Like you I do wonder if there is something happening here due to our treatment.