RE: Worried its Pancreatic Cancer...

• 2 replies
  • 40 subscribers

Hello 

I've recently been to my appointment at the hospital, after having Barium swallow and a ultrasound it came back with a Double Duct Sign. I've been back an forward to my GP with pain in my up right abdomen or left which ever way u look at it, the pain is weird feeling, not excruciating but makes u feel as though you're full like uve eaten too much or u need a good poo... I've just been referred for a urgent MRI an bloods. The ultrasound came back that I have Double Duct Sign in my common bile duct an pancreas an also a palpable lump in my epigastric region with a cyst in my liver. I don't have jaundice (yet) but stools are lighter. Light brood to a grey colour. It's all been quite a rush. I have MRI next Sunday. I know I shouldn't jump the gun or think the worst.  But I need honesty. Does anyone think that this looks like pancreatic cancer?? Anxiety is kicking in... I've just got my life back together after being on drugs for 20 years. I've previously had Luikiemia and TB. Can anyone help. I'm 44... thankyou 

• Hy I was diagnosed 2years ago with pancreatic cancer I also had same problems but I was yellow all over and itching was an under statement I had months and months of chemo before I was able to have an operation at fist I was told they couldn't operate but the chemo shrunk the tuma I was so lucky I'm 1 and a half years free now so fingers crossed it stays that way 

• That’s amazing news it shrank enough to operate , they say mines wrapped by blood vessels but I was hoping to shrink enough to operate , was your similar , I have a stent in bile duct I was jaundiced and itching terrible before this