Pancreatic cancer

• 2 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hi I'm new to this just won't to say I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in September 2021 I had 11 months of chemo then in October last year I had a whipple surgery which so far was a success thBlush did find a nudle on my lung but not doing anything as it hasn't grown in 2 years so scans every 6 months with pancreas and lung to keep an eye on it for 5 years I still get pains in my belly with oBlusher things but I'm staying positive Blush 

• Hi Jjforever 

That's good news that you had the Whipple last year and that it was a success. Stay positive!

Squeaky

• Hi Jjforever,

My name is Fiorella, I'm 44 and last Tuesday been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, Been told that my tumor is borderline receptive for the surgery and I need Chemo first. I was devastated and I was expecting just surgery. But now reading you, give me hope that I can have the surgery too. Its very difficult for me as I'm not originally from here, all my family are back in my country and I'm single mum of a teenager. I still have not told her anything yet, as I'm looking for the best way to approached this with her.

Thanks for sharing your story, give me so much hope. Pray