Bombshell

• 1 reply
  • 45 subscribers
  • Hello all, not been on here before, my mothers just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and give less than 2 months to live.
  • How your world can change in a matter of seconds
  • shes always been a thin lady but within a few weeks there’s nothing left of her I’m terrified of holding in case I hurt her
  • Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm sorry to read that your mother has recently been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and you are right that a cancer diagnosis changes your life.

I'm sure you'll find that this group will be a great place to ask questions about this type of cancer and any treatment that your mother might be offered.

I can see that you've also found and joined the supporting someone with incurable cancer group, which is a safe and supportive place to discuss your worries and emotions with others who have a loved one living with cancer.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"