Hello everyone

• 1 reply
  • 45 subscribers

Hi - just a quick note to introduce myself   I was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer 2 years ago   Successfully got through the op   chemo   etc....  given the all clear exactly 1 year ago  wooo hoooo!!!!! Slight smile.  But am not the same person  physically  mentally etc.....  it would be great to hear from others out there to chat with  compare experiences   help with worries etc....... so if youve got through or going through treatments  be wonderful to hear from you 

Kindest Regards

CatLyn

• Hi

I can see that you posted the same message a week ago and wondered if you'd seen the reply you've had. If not clicking here will take you to it.

While you're waiting for more replies you could have a look through some of the posts in the group and reply to any where you feel that they can help you or you can help them.

It would be great if you could pop something about your diagnosis and treatment in your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"