Leaving the site folks

• 6 replies
  • 26 subscribers

My Anne's told doctors, nurses,Consultant, and our family 'SHE WONTS TO DIE.' I added something on to my most recent post about euthanasia which I see has been 'clipped'  off. It was simply about politicians decisions and the fact they have no right to judge the experiences and decisions of others along with how my Anne looks now. [edited by admin] Obviously not politically correct, Big Brother rules.And just for the record I have NEVER asked any member of the NHS to assist Anne to die. I wonder if this post will be 'Lost' 

Bye All. BLESS.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Geoff

I’m so sorry I’ve just read your post and I understand how frustrating it is to be censored, it’s happened to me in the past when discussing CBD oil before the rules were changed. Please don’t leave the site because of it. I think you gain more than you lose on here.

I know how you feel, it’s so cruel watching someone you love suffer when it really should be over. I hope your lovely Queen Anne slips away very peaceful soon. Take care of you too my friend x

• Hi Geoff

Please don’t leave this site. You are an inspiring person and your Queen Anne is so wonderful. I think most of us who read your post knew where you were coming from and have thought exactly the way you do. As Splodge says it’s so awful watching someone die in this way. Please stay on here.And, I’d like to echo Splodge that I hope your Queen Anne gets hervwish and slips away soon.

Squeaky

• Dear Splodge and Squeaky

Thanks for your replies.Looking back on my post and the parts that were edited I can fully realise and support admins  decision.  I was angry at the time and needed to rant which reflected in the unappropriate content. Then my decision to leave reflected a spill over from that anger.  But I won't now. Xx So far I've been through:- Denial. Anger. and more recently Guilt. I think this is part  for the grieving process normally kicking after the loss of a loved one.

Bless Geoff.

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

• Hi Geoff

I'm so glad you are not leaving the site as you add so much help to us all.

Actually, I think that grieving starts before the loss of a loved one when you know what is happening. My husband used to say he was grieving the loss of his own life.

There's a lot written about the stages of grief but I think that it constantly changes and that's why it's good to chat here.

How is your Queen Anne today?

Squeaky

• Hi Geoff, 

We haven't corresponded before and I'm not in a fit state to write a considered response at the moment, but I have read your posts and am very glad you're not leaving,

Love and strength to you, 

T

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Geoff999

Hi Geoff

• im so glad you’re still here. Knee jerk reactions are never usually right. I understand why they there needs to be rules but doesn’t mean I agree with them. Still hoping things go well my friend. You are in my prayers xx