New here

• 1 reply
  • 50 subscribers

Hi I'm new to  the forum I've not had a diagnosis yet I just wanted to ask if anybody was Dx with Ovarian  cancer after a cyst was found on the ovary I've had all the symptoms bloating lower abdo pain lower back pain loss of appetite feeling full I'm 57 went through menopause 14 years ago had cancer  in my breast 7yrs ago my GP sent me for ultrasound had internal scan too last wed  thurs my Dr's surgery rang to inform me my scan results were back Dr called me 9am today got 4.5cm cyst on my ovary she has fast tracked me to gynecology  appt in nxt 2 weeks my c125 was checked few weeks ago and was nt raised but I can't help worrying if this cyst could be the start of something more serious 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm not a member of this forum but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again.

I'm sure some forum members will be along soon to share their experiences with you.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"