Travel Insurance

• 1 reply
  • 8 subscribers

Any recommendations for cruise insurance for someone with prolymphocytic leukaemia, keeping well, not started treatment before trip.

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which i hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm not a member of this group, but your subject of 'travel insurance' caught my eye.

Unfortunately, it can be more difficult to find travel insurance when you've had a cancer diagnosis so can I recommend that you join us over in the travel insurance group where you'll find recommendations from others who have been successful. Once you've joined look for the thread called 'recommended travel insurance' as this is where the majority of recommendations are.

It has been recommended in the past to phone the insurance companies rather than try and do online quotes as often at the end of the online quote it will tell you to phone the company and you'll then have to go through all the information again. Also, sometimes the broker can refer to the underwriters to see if they would provide cover when an online quote might just give you a straight refusal. 

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"