Lip cancer surgery

• 2 replies
  • 75 subscribers

Hi new to the group, my major concern is I am the only one earning in my house hold atm and have to have more time off, is there any financial support I can claim for? Thanks in advance 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I don't have any experience with claiming financial support while off work but you might find this information about understanding benefits from Macmillan useful.

Macmillan also have a welfare rights team who you can contact for further help. They are available on 0808 808 0000 from 8am to 8pm every day.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi, I was told a few weeks ago in my local Church that the Local hospital had an open Citizens Advice group on a certain day. Macmillan themselves confirmed this when asked. Maybe have a chat to someone from your hospital that you’ve been to or even ask your Macmillan Support Nurse if they have the same thing.

gotta be worth asking, 

I hope you find the answers you need.