Feeling different emotions

• 1 reply
  • 73 subscribers

Hi anyone on here feeling different emotions , I want to be by myself and then again I want be round others , I am normally out going n like enjoying things and having a laugh , since my diagnosis of melonoma in situ stage 0 also a wle and waiting those results 8th feb in anticipation , I keep quiet a lot feel like people don’t get me any advice be grateful 

• Hi  

Many people describe having cancer as like being on a rollercoaster and you might like to have a look through this information from Macmillan on cancer and your emotions.

I think that people who haven't had cancer find it difficult to know what to say so maybe don't say anything for fear of upsetting you. It might help if you started the conversation so that you can take the lead and this information on talking about cancer might help you get started.

I found that once my close friends knew my circumstances it made life a lot easier. They weren't afraid to ask me questions and life felt more 'normal'.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"