Boob, ear and mouth

• 2 replies
  • 56 subscribers

Currently awaiting appointment for another suspect mole removal, on my ear, also being seen for  breast changes scan due  20th and a spot inside my mouth that look like a blood blister.  Hoping none of Grinthese are related to melanoma but wondered if anyone else has had similar also have urology issues recurrent cystitis.  On the positive side I'm still doing great at the gym Grin

• Hi  

You do sound like you're going through the wars at the moment!

I haven't had all the issues that you're contending with but I was diagnosed with breast cancer early last year, 5 years after my melanoma diagnosis. Just coming to the end of treatment for that having had a lumpectomy, chemotherapy and now radiotherapy.

Keep us up to date with how you're getting on

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi thankyou for your support as always. A little.reassured today they think it's nothing sinister but want to review in a month's time they advised it was up to me if I wanted it removed  or to be seen again in a month.   I just wondered if anyone else had, had a melanoma in the mouth. 

Boob appointment on Friday fingers crossed  that will be the same if not better xx