Neutrophils. White blood cells

• 1 reply
  • 57 subscribers

Hi all. My partner is on Dab & Tram since 1sr December 2021. Since taking he has had shivers, rigors high temperatures, low temperatures aching joints bad skin ( like it’s been sandpapered) has had to stop the course each month about 12 days in. His bloods have come back again and they are low, they are the lowest they’ve been this month 0.93. So he will have to stop again and as it’s Easter coming up probably won’t be ok until after so will probably be another 10 days off at least. He will have his bloods done again next Wednesday hoping to get his medication Thursday but we doubt it as we both doubt his bloods will replenish enough by then. Has anyone else had this problem with their bloods if so what happened etc.. obviously have to be careful of infection. What a Rollercoaster this is. 

• Hi

I'm sorry to read that your husband is still having problems taking dab/tram. I guess you're both feeling really fed up about it!

I don't have any experience with these drugs but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. While you're waiting you could try, if you haven't already, to use the search facility in the group to look for previous posts on this topic. You could then contact any of the more recent posters if you think they might be able to share more about their experiences.

I hope everything goes well for you and your husband this week and he can get his medication.

Sending a virtual ((hug))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"