X-ray

• 4 replies
  • 57 subscribers

Anyone know how long x Ray results take to get back ? I had to have X-ray for my lungs due to shoulder pain . As usual the person doing it was poker faced after it ! Sunglasses So didn’t get much idea if things were ok ? Previously diagnosis of mm last year. She actually took 3 X-ray of the area . Is that common ? Advice appreciated Adam 

• Hi

I've never had an x-ray so don't know how long the results usually take.

I've had a look in the group and can see that is the most recent person to have mentioned having one. I've 'tagged' her into this reply and hope that she'll be able to pop on and tell you how long it took for her results to come back.

If you had this x-ray arranged by your dermatology team you could give your SCNS a call to see how long results are currently taking to come back. If done through your GP then the GP's receptionist should be able to help you.

Do come back and let us know how you get on.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Latchbrook I got my results back today via letter which is fairly quick . Nothing off concern he feels . He did note an “ Old small scar “ on my left lung but isn’t concerned about this . I believe it’s been there a few years  Course I did dr Google ! But not unduly concerned . Thanks for your reply Adam 

• That sounds like good news  although I guess you're still trying to get to the bottom of what's causing your shoulder pain. 

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi shoulder pain has improved since I started physio which is good . I also got diagnosed with bone Spurs on my shoulder in March so they think that might be the cause . Plus I have arthritis too !!! So maybe combo of everything. ! Cheers Adam