Another New One!

• 4 replies
  • 144 subscribers
  • Hi ladyM. A very warm welcome to the group, but sorry you find yourself here, in the club that no one wants to join.

Sorry to hear you have problems with long covid. We are only just starting to hear how long covid is effecting peoples treatment or delaying it.

Good luck with the Vit D, hope it won’t be too long before you can start the injections x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi Chelle and thank you for the welcome. 

Long covid is the reason my cancer was discovered as the hacking cough and fatigue  it left me with resulted in  an X-ray which  was inconclusive so led to a CT scan to a PET scan and so on.   Should I be glad or have kept my head in the sand?   I really don't know!   But we can't unknow what we now know.    

• Hello lady m 

there’s no need to apologise here we have all been in your place at some point. I had low vitamin D levels at one point in my treatment, it was soon sorted and my treatment continued. You say you won’t have to say for the next few weeks, may I suggest you might have times in the next few weeks when the waiting for treatment might be stressful or you might just want to chat. We are here to support each other for all sorts of reasons and it’s not always about cancer sometimes it’s just about chatting about everyday stuff. So don’t be a stranger, come and join the chat whenever you have time.

sending you hugs

Donna

• Thank you Donna that is so nice to hear and the hugs much appreciated.   You are right, waiting for the treatment is scary to say the least!.  I won't be a stranger.  Regards

Lynda