GOJ and Live cancer

• 1 reply
  • 15 subscribers

Hi All,

After an endoscopy discovered a Tumor on the junction of my esophagus and stomach, which i only had due to excessive burping, no acid reflux a resulting CT scan found i also had a mass on my Liver. Saw my Oncologist yesterday and he is a bit confused as the cancer i have - Small Cell, is usually found in the lungs and i have no markers for actaully having cancer at all, i can eat and drink fine, no blood in my stools, I appearfit and healthy no dramatic loss weight so im a bit of a conundrum. Now i dont know if thats a good or bad thing as Life expctency he gave me isbased un lung cancer which he classed as a year pusihing to 18 months.
I am going away for a break next week then will be starting my Chemo very soon after with Carboplatin and Etoposide combination.

All the Best  xx

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I can't help with any experiences as I had a different type of cancer but I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again.

Wishing you all the best 

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"