Looking for adwenced information.

• 1 reply
  • 6 subscribers

Hi everyone again. Still looking for access for more information I'm kinda curious man. And have to know. I found already some information. But like every subject at the beginning you only discover how much you don't know. I already learnt about biological mechanisms off Hodgkin's lymphomas about reed stenberg and popcorn cells. Ways of getting diagnose, clasyfaing stages. But that only created hundred more questions in my head. Can someone recommend me to some advanced books reports. Or other academic materials. All that nerd stuff. It is actually possible being not a medical student and accessing such publications. This subject catched me strong. Please Thank you.

• Hi again  over my 24 years I did intalky try to find out a lot about my very rare type of NHL but eventually stopped as I just got sidetracked from the main task abd that was getting through treatment abd getting out the other end.

I assume that you have searched through the Lymphoma Action website. Lymphoma Action is the only UK Lymphoma Specific Charity who have lots of good reliable information, videos..... basically all things Lymphoma....... pre, during and post treatment.

You could call the Lymphoma helpline on 0808 808 5555 where you can talk with someone about where to get more information - open every week day from 10 till 3.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge