Coming to terms with it.

• 2 replies
  • 8 subscribers

Hi.

A pretty bad July with one daughter having had a ruptured eptopic pregnancy and my youngest needing a ceasarian and getting sepsis. The real bugger though is as well as becoming new parents he has been diagnosed with Stage 3 Lymphoma with the plan to start chemo in 2 weeks time after having to decide which route to take.

I have signed up to this forum to find out how best we can help and what is out there.

• Hi  and welcome to this corner of the Community although always sorry to see folks joining us. I am Mike  and I help out around our blood cancer groups.

Truly a July to forget indeed. The community is hear to support, answer questions or just a place to sound off or rant….. we have all been there.

I was diagnosed way back in 1999 with a rare incurable but treatable type of skin Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Stage 4a and although my blood cancer ‘type’ is different I have experienced most types of treatments used but not necessarily the exact same drug mix.

decide which route to take.

Could you tell us more about the two routes as some of the HL folks may have had to make the same choices.

What are your top three concerns/questions about this up coming journey?

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Hey, sorry to hear you sad news. Having been through this process I am happy to chat. Feel free to message me direct.

Kul