Long shot but any Romanians here?

• 2 replies
  • 73 subscribers

Hi Again all,

My wife is Romanian and I'm English- Married 10 years now, just wondered if there were any Romanians on here who have been through similar treatment.

She is really struggling post treatment and I think it would just be nice if she had someone she could speak to in her own language.

Her English is very good but she does struggle trying to follow some of the medical terms.

I just think it would help her if she had someone she could talk to where they fully understand each other.

• Hi RichL Welcome to the forum. I am not sure about the request you have posed but I know people who may be able to help. If you could give the Macmillan Line a call and speak to one of their Advisors they may have services nearby you that are available.  Hope that they are able to point you in the right direction. 08088080000.   

gail

Community Champion Badge

• Her English is very good but she does struggle trying to follow some of the medical terms.

I just think it would help her if she had someone she could talk to where they fully understand each other.

Hi Rich. I’ve done a search here for you but it’s been fruitless I’m afraid. I do know what you mean though and I’m sorry I can’t help 

I looked up Maggie’s too in case they could offer something but the nearest one to you is in Oxford. 
    Will Claudia come into the forum herself? She could chat to any of us in a way that language wouldn’t be a problem so much

Do run this past her. 
    Hugs

Dani 

Base of tongue cancer. T2N0M0 6 weeks Radiotherapy finished January 2019

I wrote a blog about my cancer. just click on the link below 

https://todaymycoffeetasteslikechristmasincostarica.com 

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Community Champion badge