Immunotherapy

• 23 replies
  • 73 subscribers

Hi again everyone. In case it's of interest to any of you who, like me are having I.munotherapy this is a really good interview to watch.

I follow the Institute of Cancer Research on Facebook, they have some really good articles and interviews with leading cancer professionals.

This one is particularly good, it's about the exciting developments with immunotherapy for Head and Neck patients.

Hope you find it as helpful as I have xx

www.cancerresearch.org/.../head-neck-cancer-immunotherapy-nabil-saba

• Hi Tilly mint. Sorry I missed your previous post. Sad the immunotherapy hasn’t worked fully but great news you’ve got on the vaccine trial everything cx fir you.
    hugs Hazel xx 

Hazel aka RadioactiveRaz 

My blog is www.radioactiveraz.wordpress.com  HPV 16+ tonsil cancer Now 5 years  post treatment. 35 radiotherapy 2 chemo T2N2NM.Happily getting on with living always happy to help  

• Hi Shazza  my husband will be going next Wednesday to find out about his immunotherapy programme, sign papers etc. We are so hoping immunotherapy can shrink his tumour ( encasing his right carotid artery) enough to give him a few more months/a year on top of the few months given in February. 

We realise not everyone has the best results but hey....it's worth a try and he's surely fortunate to have this chance. Fingers crossed Fingers crossed 

• Hoping that you get a positive outcome from the immunotherapy. It has stabilised my tumour and so far prevented any spread. Its definitely worth trying and hopefully he will be one of the many success stories. 

Keep in touch, let us know how it goes xx