Cancer really sucks

• 5 replies
  • 65 subscribers

My poor beautiful mom died on Monday following her surgery Friday 11th to remove her cancer and remake using her stomach…the attached part of the stomach died and she was rushed back to theatre Sunday Lunchtime and had the dead tissue removed and her oesophagus brought out through a hole made in her neck but tragically after a massive fight she died 3.20am Monday…she had to isolate pre surgery so we only saw her from a distance in her garden for a few hours…I feel so robbed with time with my mom and she was only 60,I don’t know how I’m supposed to continue everyday life without her 

• Hi there!

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Words can not explain the heartfelt sorrow that I feel about your loss. 

It just reminds me how it could have all gone differently for my children. 

Sending you virtual hugs during this sad difficult time.

Regards, 

Rf2k18 

• Hi Kim, I'm not sure I can say much that will help other than offer you my sincere condolences. My wife aged 61 has stage 4 esophageal cancer my mum died of luekememia when she was 53 so I truly understand the loss. I hope you have some family and friends to support you at this most difficult of times. Steve 

• It sounds like you have had the same surgery. I’m so glad to hear you’ve recovered well. We all thought my mom would as anything life throws at her she just smashed through it…I miss her so much but thankyou for your kind words xx

• Thankyou for your kind words and yes I have plenty of support around me.. sending love to your wife xx

• Hi Kim

My Heart goes out to you. I hope you are coping as best you can. Difficult days Pensive

Here for you if you'd like to chat.

Lowe'

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.
    Tomorrow is not promised but it always has potential. Aim for your potential!