Things are moving forward fingers crossed

• 7 replies
  • 39 subscribers

Hubby out if hospital last week. Got chemo interview tomorrow and if all OK with bloods and his well being,  will be able to start on capox chemo on Friday.  I just hope it has a positive reaction to it,  we know it can't be cured now but if we can try and halt it will be a blessing,  wish him luck and in our prayers as we do fir you all. Everyone fights so hard to beat thus. Not giving up just hope not to many side effects. 

• Hi Debs

How did the interview go regarding Chemo?

I will certainly add you both to our prayers, and wish your Hubby every success with his treatment. 

Lowe'

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.
    Tomorrow is not promised but it always has potential. Aim for your potential!
  • Unfortunately he had to be readmitted to hospital yesterday morning as his chest infection was back, so it's now been rearrange for next Thursday,  why ? As if not going through enough,  so angry as feel hopeless I can't take it all away.  Thank you for asking bless you

• Oh Deb, I'm sorry to read this!

We have found infection is the hardest thing to keep away, I do hope the hospital can help your Hubby to clear that infection on his chest quickly. 

Thinking of you both 

Lowe'

• Well he's home now with 2 different types of antibiotics,  fingers crossed thus clears it up so we can have the oncology appointment next Thursday,  they sent today to say if all goes well, chemo will start on the 4th April. If ever we need prayers then we need them now. 

It's just so comforting to have so many sending best wishes, and encouragement,  it's hard to explain to family but on our community group you all understand,  thank you

• Glad you have him home..  

You are in our prayers, and hope that the current plan goes without a hitch. 

Thinking of you

Lowe'

• Good luck,hope he starts his treatment soonMuscleHeart️

• I really hope so too, he's just so breathless and can't keep anything down. Got a letter today to say his iron is extremely low, and needs supplements from gp. Just no response from gp practice when I rang. Just so down as one thing after another,