Here I am again

• 3 replies
  • 12 subscribers

Hi I'm back again, after thinking that our lives could get back to normal after George's DLBCL gate has dealt us another blow,  when he had his last PET Scan it showed up something in his prostate and yes it's cancer, I think I'm in total shock and George being George is taking it in his stride , I am so upset for him, I don't know what to do, feel like crying but know I won't achieve anything by doing that, the last time I was calm most of the time but this time I'm floundering and not coping, I will be there by his side on yet another journey down this road and hoping I will get the strength to hold it together for him and please God he will come through the other side.

Hibbie

• Sorry to hear this  unfortunately this is not that unusual for ‘other’ cancers to come along post Lymphoma treatments…. it is so frustrating but it us what it is and it’s yet a new journey to navigate.

As you know getting support from people who have walked to walk can make things more manageable so do join and connect in with our dedicated Prostate cancer support group ((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Thanks Mike, don't think it's really sunk in yet, I'm so upset at the moment sure I will settle down, will just have to hang on there till we are the consultant, will keep you up to date when we know more

• Sending supportive ((hugs)) and I am always around to listen and support as best as I can.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge