Feeling much better

• 1 reply
  • 12 subscribers

I had chemo 18 months ago and throughout and after the treatment felt fairly rough generally.  I can't  believe my improvement.  My hair came back in abundance and today, not untypical, I walked thr 3 miles into the city from the park and ride!  I have shaken off my worries with some difficulty and have positive hopes for the future.  I am 77 and eternally grateful for the care and the Contnuing after sales care, that I received from the hospital!

• Hi   and a warm welcome to this corner of the Community. I am Mike and I help out around our various Lymphoma groups.

I don’t have DLBCL but I was diagnosed way back in 1999 at 43 with a rare, incurable but treatable type of Low Grade NHL eventually reaching Stage 4a in late 2013 so although my Lymphoma ‘type’ is different I do appreciate the well.

Well done getting through your treatment and getting in with life, at the start of a journey is all looks impossible but it is do-able.

Good to have you in the group as I am sure that you will be a great encouragement to others as they start their journeys.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge