Hello, Recently diagnosed!!

• 1 reply
  • 12 subscribers

Hi Guys, 

Not sure how this forum works, so this is me dipping my toe in!!  I was recently diagnosed with B Cell and completed Round 1 of my R CHOP heading to Round#2 and looking forward to learning and sharing.

Angie

• Hi Angie  and a warm welcome to this corner of the Community although I am always sorry to see folks joining us. I am Mike and I help out around our various Lymphoma groups.

I don’t have DLBCL but I was diagnosed way back in 1999 at 43 with a rare, incurable but treatable type of Low Grade NHL eventually reaching Stage 4a in late 2013 so although my Lymphoma ‘type’ is different I do appreciate the challenges of this journey rather well.

Unlike my type of Low Grade NHL the aim of your treatment is to cure your High-grade non-Hodgkin lymphoma.

I had the big brother of R-CHOP - R-EPOCH and the 6 cycles did the job for me although it was a steppingstone fir me to go on and have Allo (donor) Stem Cell Transplants (use the link below to see my story)

The community is a safe place to talk with others, ask your questions and get support ((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge