Just need some good vibes

• 8 replies
  • 14 subscribers

Hello guys, 

My husband was done with his treatments a couple of weeks ago and tomorrow he is going to get his final pet scan done. I am very nervous but I’m here to ask you guys if you can please please send some love, prayers and good vibes this way  hopefully we can heard the word remission  and get back to our normal life. 

Thank you all in advance, I really appreciate itHeart

• Hi  love, prayers and good vibes in bucket loads coming your way.

Having many many post treatment scans/reviews over my 23+ years it’s important to ‘look’ for and ‘expect’ good news as more often than not it tends to be good……. I have also been on the other side of the spectrum with not so good news a number of times but it’s 8 years this week since I had my last ‘sorry Mike’ conversation……. but look at me, 8 years on living a great life and back to a very new and much improved normal ((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Hi

Your are most welcome to a hug

Sorry it's just another part of the waiting game.

It gets easier as the time passes. I have just had my six monthly check today and all fine. Another next summer and if all ok will be discharged. Treatment finished summer 2020.

While I still think about it from time to time it's gradually drifts away from being the all consuming thing it is to start with.

• All the best.If your husband is doing well and no symptoms,  then I believe he is cancer free. X

• Thank you so much for your advice, we eventually just had an appointment with my husband’s oncologist to know the results of his pet scan and he is cancer free!!!. I really appreciate all the good and positive words you always give to people and thank you for always being such a good supporter. 

• Thank you for the support we just came back from his oncologist’s appointment and he is cancer free!!!. 

• Well this is great news and the perfect early Christmas present - have a great time and look forward with anticipation to 2023 ((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Thank you so much , yes the waiting sometimes sucks but we just came back from his appointment and his oncologist told us that he is cancer free!! . I am really happy for you too and hope everything keeps being as good as now. 

• I am so glad to hear this that it worked very well.It does not seem like a very aggressive form of lymphoma.God bless you and pray for husband long life.

God is in control xxx