Any advise on Eribulin? Or Brain Mets ?

• 1 reply
  • 33 subscribers

Recently been told latest chemo not working. They want to try Eribulin this time but reckon not many more to try. 
I had an allergic reaction to Paclitaxol so got put on Abraxane & as that’s not working just after 2 cycles at 80% strength they’re now looking at giving me this new stuff. 

I’d appreciate hearing from anyone either with brain mets & find out what treatment they’re being offered or any advice they may have regarding it & I’d also like to hear from anyone on Eribulin & they’re opinion of it etc 

Anything that’s help would be great. 

Thank you

• Hi

Although I don't have the experiences you're looking for, I noticed that you hadn't had any replies yet.so responding to you will 'bump' your post back to the top of the discussion list where hopefully it'll be seen by someone who does.

I realise that you might already have done this but I put 'eribulin' into the group search bar and found these previous posts which mention it. They are quite old but you might find some helpful information or you could contact the posters to ask about their experiences.

Wishing you all the best

x

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"