Head wear to hide hair loss

• 5 replies
  • 256 subscribers

Hi. I’m trying to prepare myself for hair loss in case it happens during chemo. Are there any websites you recommend for scarves and accessories to hide hair loss. 

• Hi  

I bought headcovers from www.annabandana.co.uk They arrived quickly, were comfortable and there are loads of different ones to chose from.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi there. I’m doing the same. Someone recommended handy bands from sea salt so I’ve bought 2 and they seem to be quite flexible size wise. 

• Hi RKD

I used some of the ‘buffs’ I used when running… stretch cotton tubes you can wear round your neck or as a headband..  Mine was during the winter so i could go for bobble hats too!    Have you heard of the Look Good Feel Better charity? I did a few of their workshops when I was having chemo and they are excellent. You can join an online one if there are none in your area… I did the makeup one, the nail care one and there are some for hair loss and wigs/scarfs..  Google it and you just sign up for a date/time you can do..   loads of helpful tips and the ladies that do them are lovely x

good luck - you will get through it xx 

• I was recommended Shein for turbans / headwear / wigs. Cheap as chips.

• Hi RKD

Losing your hair is horrible but once it’s gone there are so many lovely headwear options to choose from while you wait for it to regrow. 
    I like Anna Bandana too and Deserina for bamboo caps, turbans &, headbands. Head wrappers also send out some free headwear and have online workshops about how to tie scarves. 
    Maybe you won’t lose your hair but it’s good to be prepared. 
    Good luck on your journey x