Zoledrinic acid infusion

• 3 replies
  • 251 subscribers

Hi, I had my first one and the pain I had in my knee I couldn't walk good at all for nearly a week also a horrible sore came near mouth. Tired too not sure I want another one

• I am having my last one next month. I have not had bad side effects apart from aching joints.  I was advised to take paracetamol and drink loads of water which I do, whether that is what has helped I don't know. Of course everyone is different. Good luck 

• Flat on my back for 2 days after the first one,  blood pressure 193/90 and everything swimming after the second one.  The two I had affected my lower has so a tooth went sideways.  I stopped after 2, but only have a 1% gain and my bones were good. I've taken letrozole for 4 years and in the last 2, I've developed  osteoarthritis and problems with my ankle and shoulder (but my Dexa scan was fine!)

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet.  Stephen Hawking,
  • It's all mind and body f..k up? At least we feel feel it's doing us good initially. All a work in progress. No wonder my knee hurts. Easier if I go downstairs sideways first thing in the morning. Xx