Just diagnosed

• 4 replies
  • 250 subscribers

Hi all so had my diagnosis today.Triple negative breast cancer,the tumour is small and hasn't spread into lymphnodes with is all positive news.Plan is 6 months chemotherapy,followed by surgery then Heartadiotherapy.All in all 12 months the consultant thinks.Im lucky to have amazing family and friends so what will be a hard journey won't be taken alone.I wanted to say thank you to everyone for beingHeartthere when I was worriedHeartHeart️xx

• Hi Budsbails23

Sorry to hear that you were diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer.

Wishing you the best of luck with your treatment.

Best wishes

Daisy53

Community Champion Badge

• Sorry to hear that but you are sounding positive and it's  good you have a support network. Wishing you all the best on your journey xx

• Hi

I have been diagnosed with triple negative cancer

I have just had lumpectomy & lypmhnose biopsey 2 weeks ago

I have appointment next month oncology team to find out my start dats for chemo & radiotherapy it alot to take in xxx

1. Hi Budsball23,  sorry that you have quite a tough treatment plan but good to hear you caught it early and not in lymph nodes.  I think it is a good thing to take each treatment as it comes and it isThumbsuponderful to have an amazing support system.  Take care of yourself and keep sharing so we can help if needed.

Barbara