Result wait

• 2 replies
  • 267 subscribers

Hi everyone,

I have another whole week until my 3 bisopy and MRI results, I'm not sleeping at all.

I'm suffering with a stress cough too which is affecting my asthma  Tired face Today is the first day I've got upset over it all. 

Is anyone else waiting for their results too?

• Hello CherryBzHeart

The time between biopsy and seeing the consultant feels like it takes forever.  I chose not to google anything and kept myself occupied with work. 

From receiving the news to my operation (last week) was less than 2 weeks in total. I would also say that you should focus on yourself. Talk with who you choose to, when you need to. Doing this alone is a big personal pressure to place on yourself. People to support you can surprise and amaze you.

We are the stronger sex and we manage our way through these times. Groups like this are so valuable too. I feel less sore today after spending a couple of hours outside in the fresh air pottering in my garden. 

Everyday something spin all of us into some kind of emotional roller coaster ride, and it's so easy for our emotions to turn to being negative. My take on this challenge is to: " come on you b..star, what more can you you throw at me, I am ready to fight you".

Stay strong, trust the medical experts and best wishes with your journey. Stay on here as much and for as long as you need to.

Take care and sending you lots of hugs and positive vibes your way.Revolving hearts

• Hello, thank you for responding. Wow your op was fast after results.

I did Google a bit but was advised not to so have tried to stay away. I'm in a Group on FB which is very helpful but hardly anyone is awaiting results most are already diagnosed and going through recovery. 

I'm at work this week so trying to keep busy until next week. I'm quite open about it all so am sharing my journey as most people know me in our small town and they're lovely. 

Take care of yourself.