No scan results yet

• 3 replies
  • 267 subscribers

So had my oncology outpatient appointment - review of how my first round of chemotherapy went and preparation from r round 2 next week BUT my CT scan results from 20/1 still not back sadly. Staying positive but wanted to rant ( a bit ) 

• Hi, oh that is so frustrating. Sorry if it's a stupid question, but are you chasing? In our hospital the cancer team only have the MDT meeting once a week, so it's also annoying if results come back the day after that you have to wait a week until the MDT discussion. I hope you get some answers soon, best wishes 

Community Champion badge

• Hi yes I am chasing and you are right about the MDT only weekly - when I first asked it was expected that results would have been if not by 25/1 by 1/2 - I’m hanging in there - just means the nerves bounce with every letter box rattle or  unknown phone call - lots of cuddles and walks with my dogs always keep me grounded 

• I'm very similar, nothing like a walk in the fresh air, ideally with the dog, to make you feel better.  I walked daily through all my treatment and I am convinced this helped me manage it better. Best wishes 

Community Champion badge