Breast Cancer non common Symptoms

• 1 reply
  • 267 subscribers

Hello everyone, I'm new to this group but I desperately need advise and support. I had Covid in the early stages of it x2. The 2nd time took me off my feet for ages. I have been diagnosed with fybromyalgia along with long Covid. However, I was also diagnosed last August with invasive lobular and milk duct cancer with 3x tumors which had spread to my lymph nodes. I understand that this is still considered early stages, but locally advanced. 

I would very much like to know if anyone else had struggled with tiredness,  memory issues and muscle/body aches and pains, so much it is affecting my mobility and functioning. Also when i get a viral or bacterial infection eg cold or cough I lose all muscular strength so end up bed bound for a week or two. All these symptoms were before diagnosis of breast cancer. Could these be related to cancer or just fybromyalgia??  Could the fybromyalgia be connected to the cancer???

I really hope I can get some advice. Many thanks in advance

• Hi, gosh you have a lot going on, that sounds challenging.  I think it's really difficult to judge what symptoms might be related to which health issues and perhaps your medical team might be better to help you with this.  Alternatively the lovely folks at Macmillan have some great expertise at the end of the phone. You can call them on 0800 808 0000.  Best wishes 

Community Champion badge