Grade 3 ero pro her2 posotive

• 5 replies
  • 268 subscribers

Has anyone else got same diagnosis as me ? 9 lymph node involvement grade 3 invasive ductal carcinoma, ERO, PRO, HER2 positive?? 
off I’m honest I have no idea what this means Shrug♀️I have no idea what stage I am but guessing 3, the drs don’t seem to want to tell me , I’m 33 an they keep saying I have age on my side an my diagnosis is best for treatment , haven’t seen any comments so far with same diagnosis as me. Xx

• Hi Ladybee1110, I too was triple positive, with idc grade 3, stage 3.  Despite being diagnosed with this I was told it had been caught early so easily treatable. I had 10/14 lymph nodes positive. I had surgery, then chemo, targeted treatment, radiotherapy and hormone blocker. I think depending on size of tumour (mine was22mm) depends on whether they do chemo or surgery first. I’m now due to have my last targeted treatment (Phesgo) injection, I had 18 in all. I’m 53 and whilst it’s been a scary journey it is doable. If you click on my name you can read my journey. 
    Wishing you all the best 

Hugs from cuffcake x x x x x 

• Hi Ladybee1110

I was Diagnosed with grade 3 breast cancer with lymph node involvement was told it was stage 3.  Started treatment March 2023, finished by December 2023 now on tablets . Chemotherapy and radiotherapy is doable .

it is a shock when you are told but has soon as you get your treatment plan things will get better and you seem to except it more. Mentally I downloaded a calm app which I listened to when the panic mood kicked in, and also I walked everyday which I found helped although I found it tough when I was doing chemotherapy I still done short walks everyday I found it kept my muscle strength up.

click on my name and like cuffcake 2000 you can read my journey.

take it a day at a time but you will be okay 

xxx

• Hi ladybee110. I am er0 pr0 her2 positive. This means oestrogen negative, progesterone negative, her2 positive. In other words my cancer is not hormone driven or responsive. This means no AC, no red-devil and no tamoxifen drug treatments. I am stage 1 which means it was detected early and is ‘curable’ but grade 3 which means it is fast growing. I had a lumpectomy first with three lymph nodes clear - very successful. Then i started weekly Taxol and three-weekly Herceptin. I’ll have radiation after I’ve finished with 12 weeks of Taxol. Herceptin is the miracle drug for Her2 positive cancers whether at early stage 1 or  stage 4 mbc. So far I’ve had very few negative side effects and I’m told the prognosis is good.

• Glad ur managing well, I walk my dog daily an that rly helps me to, they’ve put me on aggressive treatment plan an have had many side effect an infection 5 weeks ago needing small surgery so had to skip my last chemo Dizzy face Back to it Tuesday an dreading it but rly wanting it at same time, makes you feel rubbish but definitely doable, have surgery planned next followed by radiotherapy an 12 month of leg injections, thank you for reply , I will have a look at ur journey xxx all the best 

• Thank you for reply, I had 5.7 cm tumor an with 2 treatment sessions the lump has gone by feeling it, have scan Wednesday so Fingers crossedFingers crossed it’s going to be positive, the oncologist is very positive that it’s working well, I have surgery planned next then radiotherapy an 12 months targeted treatment.. all the best pickle an good luck with last session MuscleMuscle Xx