Paget’s disease of the nipple

• 3 replies
  • 267 subscribers

Hi all,

I went through a lumpectomy and radiotherapy last year for DCIS high grade and intermediate. A few months ago I started getting tiny blisters on my nipple (same side as the treatment was) then the other day a blister bled a little. Went to see a breast co consultant who wanted me to try steroid cream for two weeks and see how it goes. I’m going to get back in touch tomorrow to ask for the punch biopsy that the mentioned if it didn’t clear. My question is, has anyone else been through this so soon after radiotherapy? It’s been a year at the end of this month when I finished. I’m concerned in case it’s Paget’s disease.

• Hi there, whilst I don't personally have the experience to answer your question, I noticed your post has slipped down the forum, as the site is quite busy. My response will bump you back to the top and hopefully someone with the right experience will be along soon. Best wishes 

Community Champion badge

• Thank you. I did wonder why no one had replied.

• Hiya I can see that you still haven't had a response to your question. I am in a couple of Facebook groups for Paget's disease of the rest that might be able to share lived experience. They are both called Paget's disease of the breast - hope this helps