Triple negative breast cancer

• 6 replies
  • 249 subscribers

Has anyone else got skin issues with theirs? My lump is 4cm and the skin is very angry I was reading stages of cancer I haven’t had mine staged but if it is in the skin it’s at least a 3b knowing itSob fatal at stage 4 is all I can think about every part of mine seems to be worst case scenario Sob

• Hi Lynsey 

Sorry to hear that you are thinking of the worst case scenario. Would you consider ringing your breast care nurse and telling them about the skin issue you are having and they may be able to set your mind at rest?

I know how easy it is to be thinking the worst particularly when you’ve been diagnosed with triple negative.

Wishing you the best of luck with everything.

Best wishes

Daisy53

Community Champion Badge

• Hi Daisy they know it’s red and angry I don’t feel they really help me tbh they make all the right noises! My Dr saw it yesterday and she says the treatment is the same no matter what the scenario wFrowning2ich is chemotherapy my other Dr asked for a CT scan over two weeks ago still no date. I don’t feel I’m getting the answers I need unfortunately Frowning2

• Hi Lynsey

Sorry to hear that you are not getting the answers you need from your team.  If you feel up to it keep getting on to them until you get the answers you want.

Mind yourself.

Best wishes

Daisy53

Community Champion Badge

• Hi Daisy

I’ve had a call today to have. CT scan tomorrow so that’s good shame it wasn’t done sooner though at the time the Dr seemed to take my concerns seriously! It’s not right you have to chase things up! It’s proven that if things are not done quickly it can turn out bad. I’m trying to stay positive but finding it impossible. I think cancer wards become immune as it’s every day practice to them. 

thanks Blush 

• Best of luck with your CT Scan tomorrow Lynsey.

Daisy53

Community Champion Badge