Triple negative breast cancer

• 5 replies
  • 488 subscribers

Hello I am new here, I’ve been diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer which, unfortunately for me has spread to lymph nodes and various parts of my body. Chemo starts tomorrow

• Hi  , I had a different sort of breast cancer but just wanted to pop in with a hug. I’m sure others will join the thread with their stories and experiences. You’re at a very daunting stage where nothing has started, good luck with your first chemo tomorrow. Love and hugs, HFxx

HappyFeet1 xx
    Don’t be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts. – Hopi
  • Hi mawmaw,

I have breast cancer also but her2neg erpostitve prpositive. 

I have just finished my chemo and now moving on to radiotherapy tomorrow.

Once in treatment I felt a sigh of relief as I was now fighting this horrible disease.

Please be kind to yourself.  Listen to your body and give yourself little treats after each session.

I wish you well on your recovery xxx

• Hi Mawmaw

Welcome to the forum and I am sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer and that 

I was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer with lymph node involvement just over four years ago and I had chemo first.  While I won't say chemo is easy it is doable.

Wishing you the best of luck with your treatment.

Best wishes

Daisy53

Community Champion Badge

• Hello  

I also had triple negative, with chemo first, then surgery and radiotherapy. I just finished the radio. It has been a difficult journey but you can do it. Be kind and patient to yourself but feeling angry and frustrated is also normal! Good luck with chemo, at some point it feels as if it will never end but it does!! Sending you hugs xx

• Exactly this. I’m a fellow TNBC. I’m slightly behind you  .    just started radiotherapy but chemo is something I think about now and how far I’ve come. Good luck