Appointment Tuesday !!

• 0 replies
  • 483 subscribers

Hi All,

I found a lump in my left breast a couple of weeks ago and I honestly thought nothing of it. I do tend to get cysts in both and have since I was about 14.

2 weeks passed and i decided as it hadn't changed to go get it checked, dr has referred to breast clinic. 

Although I have been through the clinic before for a fatty lump this time I feel it was completely different when seeing the doctor. 

I was told two weeks and I'd have an appointment which last time I had it through the post about a week later and then the following week the actual appointment.

Within 3 hrs of leaving I had a call to book me in for Tuesday but it was how the Dr was acting that's worried me usually they are I thinknits a cyst but we will send  you to double check this time she said if I need to talk in the next couple of weeks call and ask for an app with her and just her whole attitude very empathetic.

Although putting on a brave face I am so worried, as well as the initial lump I went in to be checked she found 2 more one to the underneath of my breast and another in my armpit.

Can't help but be overthinking all the what ifs.