Letrazol and low mood

• 1 reply
  • 481 subscribers

I let my low mood go on till l was a weepy wreck,l thought it was just me being ridiculous. Got in touch with the breast care nurse,explained then she phoned oncologist and phoned back saying to stop it and two days later got letter for appointment the day after. The oncologist had no hesitation in changing me to exemestane. She was just to happy to change it as l was continuing treatment ,stage 2 grade 3 radiotherapy interrupted and not completed due to another illness, l know the chance of it returning is high so have no intention of stopping . Now back to my usual self,or as l tell everyone ,’got me back’ ,just a bit cross with myself for not seeking help sooner and letting it get so bad.   When in doubt seek advice from breast care nurse of here at Macmillian,they are the experts and there to help you.

• Hi Dizzy Di welcome to the forum. Thats great that you have reached out for help and that is has been so helpful and beneficial for you. I think you are right, people dont like to bother people and they put up with things that when talking through can often have better solutions to make us feel better.  

gail

Community Champion Badge