Anastrozole

• 3 replies
  • 450 subscribers

Hi,

I've been on anastrozole for about 7 months and my blood pressure has gone high has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Blush

• I’m really interested to find out if anybody has managed the side effects with diet and exercise ? I’m 3 days into A and I’ve noticed some side effects . I have underactive thyroid , so my already dry eyes are blurry . A bit of nausea . I had lumpectomy :3 weeks ago , so I’m desperate to get back to exercise to see if this will help going forward . I lhave walked 10k steps this morning but im missing running and weights and yoga . I’m trying to eat better , having sardines and salad for lunch Nauseated face
    im going to get optician to check my eyes and GP to run bloods, which I’m due as part of my 5 year cardio check/ thyroid check .

• Hi, was on anastrozole for a year and have just had an additional tablet prescribed for high blood pressure.  In addition I have very severe tendon pain in my left wrist so have been switched to exemestane.  Early days to know if it will make a difference.

• Hi, I also have had pains in my hands since starting the anastrozole...I'm hoping all the side effects will ease up, fingers crossed Fingers crossed