• 17 replies
  • 459 subscribers

Hi all, new to this club that none of us wished to be in but hey ho. Hoping that you’re all doing ok right now x

• I think your initial results should be within a few weeks. After that , they gave to plan your treatment. I tried to keep exercising and walking x

• I’m so sorry LJ. I know it’s easy to say but being fit , I hope you handle the chemo better .  well done  on training and I bet you run another one after treatment . I did a half once , nightmare See no evil
      are there any support groups near you ? MacMillan can usually help .
  • I’ll look into it see how I take the chemo Friday.  I know I’m probably going to be in for an utter shock but I’m going to try and do a bit of exercise still.  More on my good days.  Although gym membership is on pause I have some online classes to look at more like Pilates or meditation get my head in a better place.   I find the days I go for a walk I’m so much better.  

its just people promise to visit then don’t show.  Or arrange to meet you then cancel.  I’ve met some lovely people in the hospital waiting rooms or others going through the same situation. 

• Have you heard of Dr Liz O’Riordan  on insta and YouTube ? She’s an advocate of exercise during treatment. 
    I downloaded the calm app and never used it .

my MacMillan and maggies centres both run meditation sessions .

There’s a charity called Future Dreams who run online meditation and yoga .

How awful Disappointed.  Really insensitive to cancel . Don’t promise if you don’t mean it .

• Hi hun,so sorry for you an what you are facing.i also had a lumpectomy, an several lymph nodes taken.i did not have anything come back in my lymph node's. But I wouldn't worry too much .sit tight girl It's definitely a roller coaster Roller coaster tc xxx 

• Hi sweetie. I know exactly what you are going threw omg it's heart wrenching Broken heartI was diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer last August. No cure for me .At 51 I thought it would never be me .All I can say is that every single emotion you are having is completely normThumbsup. It's sole destroying. You got this Thumbsup xxx

• Oh thank you I’ll take a look at this x