Hello

• 3 replies
  • 485 subscribers

Hi, I’m new to the forum. I found out last week that I have a M5 spictoral lesion?? It’s torture being told half a story, I’ve had all the tests done I’m just waiting for the biopsy result and treatment plan which I’m getting tomorrow…. sorry maybe that’s too much.

I’m hoping I can learn something from this forum. 

• Hi Ruth007

Welcome to the forum and I am sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed. The information you have given isn't too much at all.  The more information we have of your diagnosis the better we are able to give you whatever support you need.  Things should start to improve once you know what your treatment plan is.

Wishing you the best of luck with your appointment tomorrow.

Best wishes

Daisy53

Community Champion Badge

• Hi Ruth007 I wonder if you knew that this is the breast cancer thread that you have posted in ? Its just that the spelling of the M5 Spictoral lesion doesnt seem to be coming up in any search engine here. Can you elaborate for us please to enable us to help. 

gail

Community Champion Badge

• Hi,

Sorry you have found yourself here, but it is full of information and support. I had an M5 Spicilated lesion on ultrasound when I got to read the report after I had been given my biopsy results. It will all make sense once you get your biopsy results, as this is what will inform what the lesion is. I'm glad you aren't waiting too long for your results - I had to wait 4 weeks and it wasn't pleasant. Good luck tomorrow- I hope you have someone going with you.