Diagnosed today with bowel lesion found on pet scan

• 1 reply
  • 484 subscribers

Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone has had the same diagnosis. I was diagnosed today with a 33mm invasive ductal breast cancer. Estrogen positive & HER2 negative. Lymph node biopsy clear.

Treatment they have said is therapeutic mammoplasty & sentinel lymph node biopsy followed by radiotherapy. Im positive about the treatment as they said it “might” not need chemo. The PET scan i had last week though as shown something on my large bowel so being referred for an urgent colonoscopy!!

has anyone had this happen to them? My heads a mess with it all.

• Dear Paula,

Good to hear from you and so sorry to hear about your further complications. I have not experienced what you are going through regarding large bowel problem (yet), but glad you are being seen to quickly. Stay positive and believe you are in good hands and if you need to vent your worries on here, please do.

Everyday something spin all of us into some kind of emotional roller coaster ride, and it's so easy for our emotions to turn to being negative. My take on this challenge is to: " come on you b..star, what more can you you throw at me, I am ready to fight you"

Take care and sending you lots of hugs and positive vibes your way.Sparkling heart