Hi,

• 3 replies
  • 482 subscribers

I have just been diagnosed with Metaplastic Pleomorphic Invasive Lobuler Carcinoma....Triple Negative/ Stage 2 & in my Lymph Nodes.  I have been Googling it & now cant stop crying as it says Prognosis only 8 - 19 mths survival!!!........Please someone tell me they have gotten through this......

• Hi CPS, sorry to hear of your diagnosis. Whilst I can’t help on your type of cancer I would avoid googling where possible. Information can be out of date and website unreliable. The best thing to do is speak with your medical team who can advise on this as they will have all the up to date info on your cancer and a treatment plan specifically designed for you. So many cancers nowadays that used to be all doom and gloom are in fact much easier to treat due to new meds and advances but websites have not yet caught up. 
    Hopefully there will be others who have had your cancer and can give advice on how they have been.

Wishing you all the best

Hugs from cuffcake x x x x x

• Hi CPS

Welcome to the forum and I am sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer.  I was diagnosed with triple negative over three years ago both in my breast and my lymph nodes and after having chemo, surgery and radiotherapy I made a full recovery.  

Wishing you the best of luck with whatever comes next for you.

Best wishes

Daisy53

Community Champion Badge