New diagnosis Breast Cancer

• 8 replies
  • 485 subscribers

I have felt no emotions yet is this normal ?

• It takes a while - probably in shock at the moment. So sorry you had to join this club. Xx

• I've been quite unemotional all the way through my diagnosis and treatment but everyone reacts differently. There is no right or wrong way to be. Good luck with your journey xx

• Don't be sorry, new chapter in my life and I just don't know how I'm feeling its surreal 

• Thank you x and you 

• Very normal! Iv had my first round of chemotherapy and only just starting to feel emotions, it's sooo much to take in :( hope you have a speedy recovery x 

• I'm the same, I'm just numb,  I don't know if it's just delayed emotions,  might feel differently when treatment starts on Thursday,  
  • I had my first treatment last Saturday and it still feels surreal, I still can’t believe it’s happening. Think the steroids are making me hyper. 

• Welcome to the group where nothing and everything is normal. I thought I was in dellnial cos I just thought ok so what next? When I was diagnosed. I have a sudden outburst of tears from nowhere at times. When telling family, or when I saw myself for 1st time in mirror after operation.

EVERYONE is different. Dont feel guilty or wrong or abnormal to feel or don't feel whatever you feel.

Very best of luck on the journey ahead, and use this group to just read, ask questions or rant. We are all here for each other and you are not alone. Xx