• 3 replies
  • 482 subscribers

Good evening everyone , my name is Karen I  had stage 3 breast cancer in Nov 2019 and on a routine mammogram a triple neg cancer was found in my other breast . 

I have had surgery and am going to start another 4 cycles of chemo 

I truly never thought I would be doing this journey again 

I feel numb. 

it would be great to chat to anyone who has been through this  or is in fact still on their journey 

thank you in advance xx Karen 

• Hi Karen, I’m starting chemo on Saturday for triple negative. The plan is for me to have surgery after the chemo. I found a lump in November last year and was diagnosed on 21st December. Debra x

• Hi in 2019 I had chemo prior to surgery . I found that lump myself , this time it was found in a routine mammogram , 1 cm but triple negative. 
    I am trying to stay strong but chemo is hard going and losing my hair again is hard going 

how are you doing Debra ?

• I’m ok I think! I’ve been busy with my job in between appointments so that’s stopped me overthinking. I’ll probably be in bits on Saturday. I’m uncomfortable now so treatment needs to start. My lump was at first thought to be 5cm but now they think it’s 3.3cm following an MRI scan. Feel angry at times but that doesn’t help anybody. 
    big hugs xx