hello everyone

• 3 replies
  • 159 subscribers

Hi all.

Just discovered this place having been recently diagnosed with Lynch Syndrome. Not entirely sure how to feel about things at the moment, am trying hard to keep a positive outlook, however it has made me consider life and its fragility!

Anyway will be looking in here and commenting as apropriate from time to time if that is OK

Cheers

• Hello 

Of course you can . You are always welcome . Have you linked into the Lynch association? I will need to check out the correct name but one of our previous forum members has done some great work with them . Also with immunotherapy on the horizon it brings a lot more encouragement with it .

Take all the time you need to find your feet and drop by when you want . A warm welcome always awaits you ,

Court 

Community Champion Badge

Helpline Number 0808 808 0000

• Hi Court.

Many thanks for the welcome, was only diagnosed last week after my mum following three bouts of cancer was diagnosed with Lynch. 

It took several months to get my diagnoses but had convinced myself I would have it, so no great surprise in the big reveal!

Am awaiting referal for colonopsy etc at the moment which I hope wont take long, and I will probably be lingering here as seems a very useful forum for information etc, and thank you I will try to link to the Lynch Association.

Thanks again for the welcome

Cheers!

• I think you will find it a good association as they have campaigned hard to get better information out there .

People here certainly know a thing or two abough colonoscopies so draw from their experiences whenever you like . It’s a great supportive group here and always take the time to answer where they can .

Take care ,

Court 

Community Champion Badge

Helpline Number 0808 808 0000